Suburban Kidney Care Patient Restrictions
For the safety of our patients and staff, and to lower their likelihood of exposure to COVID-19, Suburban Kidney Care has temporarily implemented a new patient and visitor policy.
All Suburban Kidney Care practice offices will follow these guidelines for restricting patient/visitors in their locations:
- If a patient/visitor has a fever greater than 100.0
- Have a new (<14 days) cough or Flu-Like Symptoms
- Have lost your sense of smell/taste in the last 14 days
- Have traveled to a “hot” zone or have travelled more than 20 miles from your home within the last 14 days.
- Have traveled internationally within the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with someone with a confirmed Covid-19 infection
Patient/Visitors that fall into these guidelines are not to enter our office will not be seen. These patients/visitors should contact their primary care physician. If you have a kidney related issue, please call our office and leave a message.
We will use guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to regularly update the list of countries we are screening for travel to, see website is listed from CDC.
- Mask must be worn in office.
- Temperature and screening will be done at the door.
- NO visitors (except for patients themselves) under the age of 18 will be allowed into the office.
- NO visitors will be allowed in the waiting room or exam room with patients unless needed for assistance. Come by yourself and/or have your visitor wait in your car.
- Children who are patients are to be brought to the office with ONE adult only.
ALL MEDICAL VENDOR REPRESENTATIVES ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING OUR OFFICES AT THIS TIME, UNLESS YOU HAVE PHYSICIAN APPROVAL TO DO SO.